Thursday, February 18, 2010

Update on meets and the 2nd netball training

Share it Please
Assalaamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh...

I hope everyone is clear about our meeting time and the venue. As we said before, the time and venue is fixed to Wednesdays and place is at IM. Only when there is a cancellation, change of time or venue, or anything else do we inform it here. That's to help everybody make MYC a weekly routine :D Yes, you still need to check this blog often for updates, yea?

Afwan jiddan for the late update for our last netball training. Hopefully all who've signed up or are interested to join, would read this post.

Our next netball training will be on the 20th of February 2010, Saturday at 4.30pm - before maghrib (6pm-ish). Afwan if the time doesn't suit everyone, its the only slot I could get from the HEP. InsyaAllah, I'll try other days for the times after the semester break. INSYA ALLAH :) The venue would be the same as last week's, the netball court inside the Sports Hall, UBD's Sports Complex. The one on the left, from the main entrance.

Oh yes, and do expect some other people who's non-MYC because I invited them to 'memeriahkan suasana' ;) Sebarkan silaturrahim. Hee. Oh and... you know my number, I don't know yours. Do contact me for any inquires. Jzkk!

Love,
fdzy

No comments:

Followers

About Metro

Follow The Author